- The date for the 2018/2019 First Choice screening exercise has been slated for Monday, 2nd July, 2018 – Friday, 17th August, 2018.
All prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME examination and are interested in the Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH, should take note and begin early registration.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure For Registration:
1) Click Here to Open the UTME/DE screening page.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2018 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates Should Therefore Ensure That:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.